Double van veen grab
Double Van Veen grab sampler
The Feritech double van veen grab sampler is designed for comparable sampling. This is useful where samples for chemical and also biological analysis are required from the same location. The double van veen is ideal for taking samples in shallow to medium water depths, for biological, hydrological, chemical and environmental studies.
The lead-weighted jaws close positively, capturing the sample for secure recovery to the surface. The weights also ensure reliable operation in strong currents, and extra weights can be added for hard seabed conditions.
– More efficient double bucket, reducing time on vessel
– Suitable for both shallow and deep waters
– Inspection lids for easy sampling
– Available with or without a deck stand
– Optional lead weights for extra penetration
– Configurable weights to compensate for strong currents and hard sea beds
– Works at any depth
– Available from stock