Van veen grab
The FT560 is available in sizes 0.025m2, 0.1m2, 0.2m2 and 0.25m2
The Feritech Van Veen grab sampler is the most universal of the grab samplers. The Van Veen is ideal for taking samples in shallow to medium water depths, for biological, hydrological and environmental studies. Available in 4 different sizes, we have a van veen to suit all projects, big or small.
The lead-weighted jaws close positively, capturing the sample for secure recovery to the surface. The weights also ensure reliable operation in strong currents, and extra weights can be added for hard seabed conditions.
– Comes in 4 sizes: 0.025m2, 0.1m2, 0.2m2 and 0.25m2
– Easy to handle and can be used from small and large vessels
– Inspection lids for easy sampling
– Optional lead weights for extra penetration
– Adjustable weights for strong currents and hard seabeds
– Works at any depth
– Virtually maintenance free
– Available from stock