Feritech provide a number of solutions for handling data in different formats and transmitting through various mediums. We regularly implement our own proprietary electronic systems to send data using the following mediums:
- Acoustically through water and marine structures
- Superimposed onto power line for use within the water column, on seabed and down hole
- Fibre optic using both SM (single mode) and MM (multimode) duplex and simplex modes,
- Copper wire data modes including RS485, RS422, RS232, MODBUS, CAN, Ethernet.
- Radio transmission including PMR, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, VHF, UHF, Satellite.
We have plentiful experience in utilising the best method of multiplexing data for every project to ensure we send every bit of data in the most efficient and reliable way. Types of multiplexing undertaken include code, frequency and time division and also hybrid combinations of these different modes.
Feritech work with some of the largest global oil field services providers engineering solutions for their requirements including surface, subsea and high temperature high pressure (HT/HP) electronic solutions.
Please contact us with your requirements and we would be happy to discuss the solutions we can provide.