Marine Seafloor CPT
The Feritech FT570 seafloor CPT system shows the way for the latest generation CPT technology. Simple to use, quick to mobilise, and with advanced features, it produces class-leading results. This flexible system can be deployed from a vessel or platform, and be configured with a thrust capacity from 50kN through to 100kN.
The advanced wheel drive system can accommodate 36mm rods. The FT570 has been designed from the ground up to offer the user maximum flexibility, as the unit can be configured with a dead weight of between 5 and 10 tonnes using the modular ballast, allowing it to be used on small or large vessels alike.
Our new Marine Seafloor CPT system is coming soon.
Please contact us for further details in the meantime.
- Capable of 100kN thrust
- Operational depths of up to 2000m
- Variable sounding speed of 15 – 26 mm/sec
- Variable retracting speed of 15 – 60 mm/sec
- Compatible with Ø36mm rods
- Entire system fits in a 20ft ISO container
- Can also record measurements on extraction as well as during thrust
- Modular ballast (unit can be ballasted from between 50kN and 100kN thrust)
- Real time monitoring and control
- All calibration data and cone history is stored within the cone – no more paper records
Using the latest techniques, we can deliver bespoke solutions for your next subsea challenge. We have designed equipment that has been used on seabed frames, sent downhole, attached to buoys and masts, or towed behind vessels.
Whether the solution requires electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic or simulation techniques, Feritech have the experience and skills to take on any project in the marine industry (or indeed, onshore).
Please contact us to discuss your ideas and to find out more.