FT500 Modular Integrated Geotechnical Survey Solution (MIGSS)
We are excited to announce that the FT500 Modular Integrated Geotechnical Survey Solution (MIGSS) will be launched in 2020.
The FT500 Modular Integrated Geotechnical Survey Solution is a robust and adaptable survey tool offering the twin deployment of a range of sampling equipment.
Sampling can be achieved using the two powered feed systems, coupled with to any two of the following tools: vibrocorer, CPT, piston corer, rotary coring drill, sonic coring head or the FT580 Heatflow system.
This cutting-edge technology will be available for purchase and hire.
You can find out more by downloading the datasheet, or by getting in touch with the team.
- Feed system thrust of 70kN
- Range of interchangeable tools
- Robust ram driven feed system with precise real-time position monitoring
- Folding stabilising legs for self-levelling on seabed
- 2000m working depth
- 6m stroke for core samples and CPT
- Full suite of cameras, lights, depth sensors and altimeter (to allow controlled descent to the seabed)
- A-Frame, crane or moonpool deployable
Using the latest techniques, we can deliver bespoke solutions for your next subsea challenge. We have designed equipment that has been used on seabed frames, sent downhole, attached to buoys and masts, or towed behind vessels.
Whether the solution requires electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic or simulation techniques, Feritech have the experience and skills to take on any project in the marine industry (or indeed, onshore).
Please contact us to discuss your ideas and to find out more.