FT570 50kN and 100kN marine seafloor straight push CPT system
The Feritech FT570 seafloor CPT system shows the way for the latest generation CPT technology. Simple to use, quick to mobilise, and with advanced features, it produces class-leading results.
Available to buy and also for rent
This flexible system can be deployed from a vessel or platform, the system can be configured with various thrust capacities
50kN (FT571) standard unit
100Kn (FT572) standard unit with additional ballast and license upgrade
The advanced wheel drive system accommodates standard CPT rods
The FT570 has been designed from the ground up to offer the user maximum flexibility, as the unit can be configured with a dead weight of between 5 and 10 tonnes using the modular ballast, allowing it to be used on small or large vessels alike.
Please contact us for further details.
FT570 50kN 100kN marine CPT
- Capable of 50/100kN thrust
- Operational depths of up to 3000m
- Fully digital 10cm2 or 15cm2 cones, also T bar, ball (BPT) and shear vane modules available
- Easy to use windows software
- Up to 50m penetration, static dissipation tests as well as user configurable cyclic testing
- Additional modules include: ADCP current monitor, heat flow thermal probe, magnetometer and shear vane
- 2:1 lift beam and dedicated winch available for easy deployment
- Compatible with integrated lift, data and power umbilical cable
- Variable retracting speed of 15 – 60 mm/sec
- Fits in a 20ft ISO container
- Modular ballast (unit can be ballasted from between 50kN and 100kN thrust capacity)
- Altimeter, depth and settlement measurment
Using the latest techniques, we can deliver bespoke solutions for your next subsea challenge. We have designed equipment that has been used on seabed frames, sent downhole, attached to buoys and masts, or towed behind vessels.
Whether the solution requires electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic or simulation techniques, Feritech have the experience and skills to take on any project in the marine industry (or indeed, onshore).
Please contact us to discuss your ideas and to find out more.