FT500 Sealance 6.0
The Sealance offers a real step change in subsea geotechnical surveying. It brings the various functions required for geotechnical surveying together in one streamlined product, enabling significantly reduced timescales for projects.
The Sealance is an adaptable survey device offering simultaneous deployment of up to six geotechnical tools. It offers the most comprehensive range of equipment currently available on the market. Sampling can be achieved using the two powered feed systems, coupled with any two of the following tools:
- High power variable frequency Vibrocorer
- Cone Penetration Test CPT
- Push corer
- Piston corer
- Rotary coring drill
- Sonic drill
- Thermal Responce Test TRT
The new Sealance benefits from a bespoke tripple tool deployment system with additional integrated heat flow, the first of its kind. Because up to five tools tools and TRT heat flow can be deployed simultaneously, this greatly reduces the length of time needed to complete a site survey, especially in deep water.
This cutting-edge technology is available for purchase and hire with operators
You can find out more by getting in touch with the team to discuss your project requirment.
- Feed system thrust of 100kN
- Range of interchangeable tools
- Can operate on a 10 degree slope
- Folding stabilising legs for self-levelling on seabed
- 3000m working depth
- 6m stroke for core samples and CPT
- Full suite of cameras, lights, depth sensors, inclination, heading and altimeter
- LARS, A-Frame, crane or moonpool deployable
Using the latest techniques, we can deliver bespoke solutions for your next subsea challenge. We have designed equipment that has been used on seabed frames, sent downhole, attached to buoys and masts, or towed behind vessels.
Whether the solution requires electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic or simulation techniques, Feritech have the experience and skills to take on any project in the marine industry (or indeed, onshore).
Please contact us to discuss your ideas and to find out more.