How Feritech’s ground-breaking HUB software is bringing equipment synergy to reality
Our main ethos at Feritech is to improve survey efficiency, we aim to do this by developing integration and synergy into all of our geotechnical equipment, winches and LARS – our equipment working together is better than the sum of all of its parts.
We have realised this vision by introducing the Feritech HUB, which allows the user to seamlessly operate and control the entire range of Feritech equipment from a single device, with the equipment able to communicate with each other through the HUB, survey efficiency and safety is vastly improved.
Our whole range of corers, winches, LARS, CPT and heat flow probe all work seamlessly together when operated with the Feritech HUB.
– Single piece of software controlling entire Feritech equipment suite
– ‘Plug in and play’ system
– Minimal set-up time
– Improved survey efficiency and safety
– Compatible with all Feritech LARS, winches and geotechnical equipment
– Data acquisition, logging and processing suite included
– Wide range of sensor capabilities available, with ability to tailor and design additional ones.
If you would like more information about the Feritech HUB, please get in contact or download the product datasheet below